Friday, March 27, 2009

Off to mastering

Hi folks!

Those of you who know me are probably very surprised I'm up at this hour, but... Don just left for Toronto, with our final mixes in hand. He's taking them to Phase One for final mastering by George Seara (he's mastered all our recent CDs), then will be dropping off the final package at our manufacturer's. Yahoo! Is it really over?!?

Well, no... the recording part's over. Now the PR kicks into high gear. Which is probably why I couldn't get back to sleep after Don left -- brain's just a-whirring!

We'll have our own mastered copy later today, so any of you media types who want a preview, let me know, and I'll get it in the post for Monday. In the meantime, I'll be designing posters, re-vamping press kits, and... ugh... finally getting around to re-hauling the website.

But first, COFFEE!

Musically,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment